Saturday, January 9, 2010

Weekend = YAY!

Well, I took my WEST-E test this morning. I don't know how it went, I guess I'll just not think about it until the scores come out and deal with it then. My Psych class is going well though.

I realize I never posted the picture of my Potato Baker Bag, but here it is now:




















I am going to try and crank out a couple of more tomorrow as I don't have any other big plans.

Happily, I got my stamps in from Purple Onion Designs today. I am very happy with them and can't wait to do stuff with them. I don't entirely know what I am going to do yet, but we'll see. I got their perpetual calendar as I thought it would be very useful multi-purposeful and their treat logos which I thought would be good for giving treats as gifts. I was just messing around with the stamps - here is what one of the treat logos looks like:

 











I'll have to get some more ink colors and paper shapes to fancy things up.

The plan is to post more tomorrow. Hopefully I'll have some more colorful Potato Baker Bags.

A Demain!

No comments:

Post a Comment